Kelly White is looking for a Key Account Manager for B2B in Sweden and internationally
We believe you are passionate about doing business, building long-term relationships and love customer contact.
Kelly White is the nicotine snuff that, since its launch in 2021, put itself on the map with its clear market positioning towards women. Our goal is to become the market-leading nicotine snuff for women and you will be a key person.
We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in doing business, building relationships and has a strong focus on results and development. You are an initiative-taking person who independently drives your sales processes forward. Furthermore, you should have high social skills with a good ability to create and develop business relationships.
We believe you
- Successfully worked with sales and customer relations for at least 5 years.
- Is responsive and works proactively to find new customers while taking care of and developing your existing ones.
- Is structured and responsible and used to both working independently and developing the business together with the team.
- Driven by working towards financial goals.
- Continuously follows up with your customers and works actively to reach your goals.
- Is used to negotiating in English both orally and in writing.
- Has good computer skills.
- Has a B driver's license.
- Has relevant post-secondary education.
Experience from the nicotine industry or the grocery trade is advantageous.
The service involves
- Overall responsibility for the B2B sales process towards new and existing customers which includes distributors, store chains, duty free and e-retailers in Sweden and internationally.
- To tailor concepts for the customer and is responsible for the entire process from analysis, quote, order, processing and ensuring delivery.
- Having ongoing dialogue with your customers, working strategically with the business through relevant campaigns and activities in the short and long term.
- Ongoing follow-up against the budget and the company's long-term goals.
- Negotiate profitable business, satisfied customers and long-term relationships.
- Place in the management team and reporting to the CEO and owner.
Your "secret weapon" is a portfolio of attractive products in both design and taste, and you have the support of a marketing team that works with a broad online marketing plan, activations and physical events.
As a person, you are curious, meticulous, socially competent and responsive. You are both an independent problem solver and a good team player who is used to working with freedom under responsibility.
To be part of an expansive journey and become Mr/Ms Kelly White internationally. We are a fun bunch who work closely and are careful to celebrate our successes.
The service is based in Stockholm and we are located in fresh premises on Grev Turegatan with both a restaurant, parking and a gym in the building.
You apply for the position by emailing your CV to Johan Sundström firstname.lastname@example.org . Last application date 2023-04-17. We work with ongoing selection, so submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, just dial 0701819050.